- 5-7 Years
- Preferred Experience in payroll
- This position is responsible for managing & administration of the company payroll shared services and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly payroll activities
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration
- Manage certain time bound process and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s,Tax Returns
- Ensuring time lines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
- Ensuring employees benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
- Responsible for MIS and analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with standardization of reports for better decision making
- Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
- Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salaries
- Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of PF/PT on salaries
- Preparation & submission of monthly PF/PT returns
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly and annual TDS returns
- Responsible of publishing monthly payroll dashboard
- Ensure monthly payroll provision to Finance
- All PF documentation including updation of adhar, UAN, Settement, withdrawals etc.
- All termination benefits calculation and payment including gratuity, Leave encashment, FNF etc.
- Submission of monthly reports to finance including employee cost, monthly JV, department wise cost etc.
- Any other work/responsibility assigned by the HOD/Management in the course of business/work whether within the same unit/dept or any other unit/dept from time to time