COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
KEM Pune is providing COVID-19 vaccinations for all individuals aged 18 and above.
The timings and venue are as follows:
Day and Time: Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Vaccination Centre: KEM Hospital, Ground Floor, TDH Building (Please enter through Gate 1 opposite S V Union High School)
Those who are eligible for the vaccination will need to register on the CoWIN app and choose KEM Hospital Pune as their site of choice.
Please ensure the following to avoid any inconvenience on site:
• Please do not come on an empty stomach
• Please carry your Aadhar or PAN card with you
• Please wear loose short sleeved shirts/kurtas that can be easily rolled up as the vaccine is given on the upper arm
• Please ensure that you are able to provide details about your medical history and inform us if you are on any medication
• Please ensure that you have checked beforehand with your family doctor about taking the vaccine, especially if you have any comorbidities or are on any medication or are pregnant
• Payment for the vaccine is Rs.900/-. Payment is to be made on site
If you require any clarification, please contact us between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, on +91 20 6603 7544.